World Food Programme Kenya Motor Vehicles For Sale By Auction
The World Food Programme in Kenya shall on 21.04.2016 and 27.04.2016 between 9.00am – 12.00pm sell the under mentioned Vehicles, Generators and Assorted Items on ‘as-is-where-is’ basis.
- MOTOR VEHICLES
Make/Model Chassis No. Colour YOM Condition Capacity Mileage
- Volvo S80 VVITS61S241381725 Blue 2009 Used 2435 88,805
- Toyota Landcruiser JTEEB71J207010547 White 2010 Used 4164 71,876
- Toyota Landcruiser JTEEB71J607010566 White 2010 Used 4164 64,092
- Toyota Landcruiser JTEEB71J807010567 White 2010 Used 4164 64,358
- Toyota Landcruiser JTEEB71J207010614 White 2010 Used 4161 154,238
- Toyota Landcruiser JTEEB716107010616 White 2010 Used 4161 157,384
- Toyota Landcruiser JTEEB71J707010589 White 2010 Used 4161 144,308
- Toyota Landcruiser JTEEB71J707010639 White 2010 Used 4161 152,976
- Toyota Landcruiser JTEEB71J107010586 White 2010 Used 4161 151,090
- Toyota Landcruiser JTEEB71J207010600 White 2010 Used 4161 144,526
- Toyota Landcruiser JTEEB71JX07010568 White 2010 Used 4161 86,966
- Toyota Landcruiser JTEEB71J607010583 White 2010 Used 4164 89,270
- Toyota Landcruiser JTEEB71J807010617 White 2010 Used 4161 67,817
- Toyota Landcruiser JTEEB71J307010640 White 2010 Used 4161 103,376
- Toyota Landcruiser JTMHV09J604036705 White 2009 Used 4200 62,745
- Toyota Prado JTEBD9FS5OK000156 White 2009 Used 3000 83,249
- Toyota Landcruiser JTEEB71J707010625 White 2010 Used 4161 136867
- Toyota Landcruiser JTEEB71J807010620 White 2010 Used 4161 154283
- Toyota Landcruiser JTEEB71J307010637 white 2010 Used 4161 79,555
- Toyota Landcruiser JTEEB71JX07010599 White 2010 Used 4164 134,053
- Terms and Conditions of sale should be picked at the sale location.
- Vehicles No. 1-18 can be viewed at the UN Gigiri Complex, Commissary car park, and Vehicles No. 19 & 20 at the Jaivis Auto Services Garage – Industrial Area- Malakisi Road on 21.04.2016 between 9.00am -12.00pm. Deadline for submission of the Vehicle bids will be on 22.04.2016 at WFP Warehouse Office at Gigiri Shopping Centre, along Limuru Road at 1.00 pm..
- Viewing of the Generators will be held on 21.04.2016 between 9.00am – 12.00pm at Vishva Business Park on Mombasa Road, Opposite Nation Media Publishers, behind MEDS Center. Deadline for submission of the Generators bids will be on 22.04.2016 at WFP Warehouse Office at Gigiri Shopping Centre, along Limuru Road at 1.00 pm.
- Viewing and bidding of the Assorted items will be held at the WFP Warehouse Office at Gigiri Shopping Centre, along Limuru Road on 27.04.2016 between 9.00am – 12.00pm. Deadline for submission of bids for the Assorted Items will be on 27.04.2016. at 1.00pm
- A 10% Down Payment for the Vehicles and Generators must be submitted by banker’s cheque with the bid on 22.04.2016.
- A 10% Down Payment of the total amount quoted for the assorted items in cash must be submitted with the bid on 27.04.2016.
- All down payments for unsuccessful bids will be returned/refunded.
NB: WFP reserves the right to retain the 10% down payment in the event of a bidder not taking up the won item; winning bidders will be notified by phone. All Bids must be addressed to World Food Programme, quoting bid no. ADM/FM/02/2016 and dropped at the WFP Warehouse Office at Gigiri Shopping Centre, along Limuru Road.
WFP reserves the right to reject any or all bids without providing any reason and has no obligation to accept any offer made. Looking forward to receiving your best offer.