World Food Programme Kenya Generators For Sale By Auction
The World Food Programme in Kenya shall on 21.04.2016 and 27.04.2016 between 9.00am – 12.00pm sell the under mentioned Vehicles, Generators and Assorted Items on ‘as-is-where-is’ basis.
Item No. Model Capacity Year of Purchase QTY Condition
- 1 GENERATOR FG WILSON P80P1 80KVA 2008 3 In working condition
- 2 GENERATOR FG WILSON P350P5 350KVA 2009 1 Faulty
- 3 GENERATOR F.G. WILSON 220KVA 2011 1 In working condition
Viewing of the Generators will be held on 21.04.2016 between 9.00am – 12.00pm at Vishva Business Park on Mombasa Road, Opposite Nation Media Publishers, behind MEDS Center. Deadline for submission of the Generators bids will be on 22.04.2016 at WFP Warehouse Office at Gigiri Shopping Centre, along Limuru Road at 1.00 pm.
- Viewing and bidding of the Assorted items will be held at the WFP Warehouse Office at Gigiri Shopping Centre, along Limuru Road on 27.04.2016 between 9.00am – 12.00pm. Deadline for submission of bids for the Assorted Items will be on 27.04.2016. at 1.00pm
- A 10% Down Payment for the Vehicles and Generators must be submitted by banker’s cheque with the bid on 22.04.2016.
- A 10% Down Payment of the total amount quoted for the assorted items in cash must be submitted with the bid on 27.04.2016.
- All down payments for unsuccessful bids will be returned/refunded.
NB: WFP reserves the right to retain the 10% down payment in the event of a bidder not taking up the won item; winning bidders will be notified by phone. All Bids must be addressed to World Food Programme, quoting bid no. ADM/FM/02/2016 and dropped at the WFP Warehouse Office at Gigiri Shopping Centre, along Limuru Road.
WFP reserves the right to reject any or all bids without providing any reason and has no obligation to accept any offer made. Looking forward to receiving your best offer.