World Food Programme Kenya Assorted Furniture & ICT Items For Sale By Auction
The World Food Programme in Kenya shall on 21.04.2016 and 27.04.2016 between 9.00am – 12.00pm sell the under mentioned Vehicles, Generators and Assorted Items on ‘as-is-where-is’ basis.
ASSORTED FURNITURE AND ICT/TC ITEMS
- Used assorted tires
- Furniture (desks & chairs)
- Water dispensers
- Mobile phones
- Viewing and bidding of the Assorted items will be held at the WFP Warehouse Office at Gigiri Shopping Centre, along Limuru Road on 27.04.2016 between 9.00am – 12.00pm. Deadline for submission of bids for the Assorted Items will be on 27.04.2016. at 1.00pm
- A 10% Down Payment for the Vehicles and Generators must be submitted by banker’s cheque with the bid on 22.04.2016.
- A 10% Down Payment of the total amount quoted for the assorted items in cash must be submitted with the bid on 27.04.2016.
- All down payments for unsuccessful bids will be returned/refunded.
NB: WFP reserves the right to retain the 10% down payment in the event of a bidder not taking up the won item; winning bidders will be notified by phone. All Bids must be addressed to World Food Programme, quoting bid no. ADM/FM/02/2016 and dropped at the WFP Warehouse Office at Gigiri Shopping Centre, along Limuru Road. WFP reserves the right to reject any or all bids without providing any reason and has no obligation to accept any offer made. Looking forward to receiving your best offer.