Public Auction- Nairobi Industrial Property Off Lunga Lunga Road For Sale
Duly instructed by the chargers we shall sell the mentioned property with all the improvements and buildings thereon:
INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY IN NAIROBI COUNTY ON THURSDAY, 31ST MARCH, 2016 IN OUR OFFICES AT SHANKARDASS HOUSE 2ND FLOOR, ROOM 209 OLD WING STARTING AT 11.30 AM
That entire piece or parcel of land known as L.R. NO. 209/8609/1 (I.R. 76915) MOGADISHU ROAD, INDUSTRIAL AREA, NAIROBI COUNTY measuring approximately (0.8094) Hectares and (2.0) Acres and registered in the name of INFUSION MEDICARE (K) LIMITED OF P.O BOX 39119-00623, NAIROBI. The property is situated along Mogadishu road off Lunga Lunga road and it is within High Chem Complex in Industrial Area, Nairobi. Beta Healthcare International Ltd, Jumbo Complex, Crown Paints (K) Ltd and Coptic Medical Center are in the immediate neighborhood. The plot is a rectangular shaped mixed soils parcel whose boundaries are partly marked off by masonry wall or left open elsewhere. Access is via a double lockable heavy metal grilled gate with a pedestrian access mounted on concrete pillars opening onto a tar surfaced driveway leading to parking/loading zones and individual go-downs.
Developed on the plot are two storey Office block, Factory, Go-downs together with all machines there, Two (2 No.) warehouses, Power house, Compressor room, Reverse osmosis plant, Chiller shed and Air handling shed. Mains water, electricity and sewer services are connected to the property. A borehole is sunk for water supplement provision, five plastic water tanks (7,500litres each) and one steel tank of 10,000litres in capacity have been provided for water storage.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All interested buyers are requested to view and verify the details for themselves, as these are not warranted by the auctioneers or the chargees.
- All interested bidders will be required to first make a refundable deposit of Kshs. 5,000,000/= by way of cash or bankers cheque to be allowed to bid and obtain a bidding number.
- A deposit of 25 % of the purchase must be paid in cash or bankers cheque at the fall of the hammer and the balance paid within 90 days to the chargees or their advocates.
- The sale is subject to a reserve price and land control board consent where applicable
- The auctioneer reserves the right to accept or refuse any bid without giving a reason.
- Conditions of sale are available at our offices on request and further clarification of directions to the properties can be availed.