Printing Press Unit Machinery Auctions Nairobi
Duly instructed by our client the Bank on Thursday 9th June 2016 at our Auction Mart in Nacico Plaza 4th Floor Wing “B” along Landhies Road next to Stage Market from 10.00 a.m we shall sell the under mentioned Printing Press Unit located along Nanyuki Road by Public Auction.
ASSET DESCRIPTION ORIGIN
- Printing Machine 1 Yop 1998, Model QM 46-2 Germany
- Printing Machine 11 YoP 1996, Model TOK M-NO 951294 Germany
- Guillotine Machine YoP 1998, Model 78E Germany
- Six (6) cutting knives Polar MOHR HSS 18 Germany
- Stitching Machine YoP 1998, Model S3A 7/8 USA
- Perforating Machine YoP 1998, Rollen patent No. 761607 England
- Pressing Clamp YoP 1998, Locally fabricated Kenya
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1 All interested bidders will be required to pay a refundable fee of Kes 50,000/- to obtain bidding No. through a Bankers Cheque in favour of the Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited prior to the auction day. No bidding without the bidding No. 2 All the interested bidders can view the Printing Press Unit on Friday 3rd June, Monday 6th June and Tuesday 7th June 2016 on prior arrangements. 3 Successful bidders will have to pay 25% deposit of the bid at the fall of the hammer and the balance must be paid within Seven(7) days failure to which the declared purchaser will forfeit the deposit to the Bank. 4 The sale of the Printing Press Unit will be on “ON-AS-IS-WHEREIS- BASIS” and is subject to reserve price which is inclusive of VAT.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT NGURU AUCTIONEERS KENYA HERE