Nandi County Agricultural Land For Sale By Public Auction
Duly instructed by the chargers we shall sell the mentioned property with all the improvements and buildings thereon: AGRICULTURAL-CUM-RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY IN NANDI COUNTY ON WEDNESDAY, 23RD MARCH, 2016 OUTSIDE NATIONAL BANK OF KENYA, ELDORET BRANCH STARTING AT 11.30 AM. That entire piece or parcel of land known as L.R NO. NANDI/CHEPKUMIA/502, NANDI COUNTY measuring approximately (22.73) Acres or (9.2) Hectares and registered in the name of ZIPPORAH JEBICHI SERONEY OF P.O BOX 1162, ELDORET. The property is situated within Nandi County, Chepkumia Location, Chepkumia Sub-location, Burende Village. It lies about 7.5 Kilometers off Kapsabet–Chavakali tarmac road at Kaimosi Tea Estates junction and at about 2 Kilometers from Saos Kaptwai Primary School and to the South of Kaimosi Tea Estate. The property is improved with several semi-permanent and temporary structures. It is fenced and paddocked with barbed wire on eucalyptus posts partly reinforced with live hedge. The property was under approximately 7 acres of mature tea crop and partly under young eucalyptus trees. There are no mains services connected to the property.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All interested buyers are requested to view and verify the details for themselves, as these are not warranted by the auctioneers or the chargees.
- All interested bidders will be required to first make a refundable deposit of Kshs. 1,000,000/= by way of cash or bankers cheque to be allowed to bid and obtain a bidding number.
- A deposit of 25 % of the purchase must be paid in cash or bankers cheque at the fall of the hammer and the balance paid within 90 days to the chargees or their advocates.
- The sale is subject to a reserve price and land control board consent where applicable
- The auctioneer reserves the right to accept or refuse any bid without giving a reason.
- Conditions of sale are available at our offices on request and further clarification of directions to the properties can be availed.