Mombasa Real Estate Property in Ukunda & Kwale – Public Auctions
Under instruction received from our client, the chargees, under their Statutory Power of Sale, we shall sell by Public Auction all the under-mentioned properties, together with the buildings and other improvements standing created thereon.
PRIME AGRICULTURAL POTENTIAL FOR COMMERCIAL USER PLOT ON 30TH MARCH 2016 IN OUR MOMBASA OFFICE AT 10.30AM.
- All that piece or parcel of land known as Kwale/Chuini/556 Registered in the name of ABDALLA JUMAA NGOZI. This is a rectangular shaped plot measuring 0.80Ha. (1.977 Acres) situated at HORO-HORO Jua Kali Trading Centre in Kwale County. Approach from Ukunda Township is by Lungalunga Highway up to the past the Msongo Bridge to the property, which lies at about 1.0km west of the Kenya border immigration offices. The plot is strategically located along the international highway and a seasonal river near Juakali Trading Centre which is a fair cosmopolitan place having traders from both Tanzania and Kenya.
RESIDENTIAL CUM AGRICULTURAL PROPERTY AT UKUNDA TOWN ON 31ST MARCH 2016 AT OUR MOMBASA OFFICE AT 10.00AM.
- All that freehold interest piece or parcel of land known as KWALE/UKUNDA/99 Measuring Zero
Decimal Three Three (0.33) of a Hectare approximately, 0.8154 Acre Registered in the name of GEORGE KAMAU WAMBUGU P.O.Box 315-80109, Mtwapa. The property is situated within Ukunda Township and lies approximately 0.93km from Lungalunga Diani Road function towards Mombasa City. The Boundaries are marked by unkempt barbed, wire, live, hedge and chain link and bouldering Petal High School and Academy.
Mains water and electricity is connected to the property and un-maintained well is also sunk within the plot Drainage and foul water are into septic tanks / pit latrine. The plot is developed with an old servant quarter, a poultry house and a well.
Servants Quarter: Accommodation
This comprises the following:-
– Two room
– An extension used as a slaughter room
– An external Cloak room with of W.C. and a shower.
The property is on the second row from Lungalunga road and it is highly considered for redevelopment.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All interested purchasers are requested to view and verify the details for themselves as these are not warranted by neither the auctioneer nor the chargee
- A deposit of 25% of the sale price MUST be paid in cash or bankers cheque at the fall of the hammer and the balance paid within 21 DAYS to the chargee
- The sale is subjected to a reserve price and other requisite consents (where applicable). Interested purchasers may call on us for more details.
- The Auctioneers may reject any bid without giving any reason.