Kwale Farm Land For Sale By Public Auction
Under instructions from our principals, the chargees, in exercise of their statutory power of sale, we shall sell by Public Auction the under mentioned properties and all the improvements erected thereon.
SALE ON FRIDAY 8TH APRIL, 2016 AS FROM 11:00A.M OUTSIDE UKUNDA POST OFFICE.
All that property known as TITLE.NO. KWALE/CHUINI/185 in the name of PETER NJOROGE KIARIE. It is s freehold title measuring 7.30Ha or 18.04Acres and situated within Tsuini village in Vanga, Kwale County. It lies approximately 500meters off Vanga road to the North and 1 Kilometer East of Tsuini Secondary school. The property is improved with a homestead comprising of temporary structure. The rest of the parcel is planted with mango trees, coconut palm trees, banana stems and other varieties of food crops. Mains electricity and water are available for connection.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All interested bidders are requested to view the properties and verify the details for Themselves as the auctioneers or the chargees do not warrant these.
- Interested bidders must deposit Kshs. 100,000.00 for Property No. 1 and Kshs. 300,000.00 for Property No. 2 in CASH OR BANKERS CHEQUE with the auctioneer before being allowed to bid.
- Sale is subject to a reserve price, and the auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid without giving any reasons for doing so.
- Interested bidders are requested to view the properties between 10.00 am and 5.00pm and our office will assist the bidders to point out the properties subject to prior arrangement.
- 25% of the purchase price must be paid to the auctioneer at the fall of the hammer and the balance to be paid in 60 days for Property No. 1 and 30 days for Property No. 2 to the chargees.