KSMS Assorted Goods & Scrap Metal Auctions
Duly instructed by our principals, CENTRAL BANK OF KENYA, we shall sell by public auction THE UNDER MENTIONED GOODS, SCRAP METAL AND MANY OTHER ITEMS on:- WEDNESDAY 7TH DECEMBER 2016 AT THE PREMISES OF KENYA SCHOOL OF MONETARY STUDIES, SITUATED ALONG NORDIN ROAD OFF THIKA SUPER HIGHWAY.
HUGE ASSORTMENT OF GOODS AND SCRAP METAL
- Roofing Tiles
- Wooden Doors
- Solar Water Heater/Panels
- Timber Frames
- Assorted Wood Pieces
- Assorted Glass & Window Panels (in Aluminium Frames)
- Scrap Metal
- Curtain Boxes and Many others
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Viewing to be done from MONDAY 21ST NOVEMBER 2016 TO THE AUCTION DATE ON WEDNESDAY 7TH DECEMBER 2016 during normal working hours to verify the details, as these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our principals. The items will be sold on as “is – where – is basis”. 2. Interested bidders are required to pay a refundable deposit of Kshs.10,000.00 to obtain a bidding number. 3. Cash at the fall of the hammer. 4. Sale is subject to reasonable reserve prices. 5. All goods must be fully paid for and removed from the auction compound by Friday 9th December 2016.
- Kindly note that following our earlier advertisement in the Daily Nation News Paper of Monday 21st November 2016 the auction has been POSTPONED from Thursday 1st, December 2016 to WEDNESDAY 7TH DECEMBER 2016. We apologize for any inconveniences caused.
FOR MORE AUCTION DETAILS CONTACT LEAKEY’S AUCTIONEERS KENYA HERE