Kiambu Double Storey Residential For Sale By Public Auction
Under instructions from our principals, the chargees, in exercise of their statutory power of sale, we SALE ON MONDAY 4TH APRIL, 2016 AS FROM 11:00A.M IN OUR OFFICES AT CPF HOUSE 3RD FLOOR ALONG HAILESELASIE AVENUE NAIROBI. All that property known as TITLE. NO. KIAMBU/MUNICIPALITY BLOCK 5(KIAMUMBI)/814 registered in the name of ESTHER NJERI NDUNGU. It is a freehold interest measuring 0.1Ha or 0.25Acres situated along office road off Gachichio road which is off Kamiti road in Kiamumbi estate, Kiambu County. The plot is developed with a 6-bedroomed double storey residential house, servants quarters consisting of two rooms, kitchenette, cloakroom with a W.C and W.H.B and shower room. There is equally a car port which can accommodate three cars. The boundaries are marked by an illuminated masonry stone perimeter walling topped with an eight strands electrical fence and a razor wire. Access into the property is via an illuminated double lockable heavy metal plate gate opening onto a concrete paved parking. Mains electricity and water services are connected to the property. Foul drainage is into a septic tank.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All interested bidders are requested to view the properties and verify the details for themselves as the auctioneers or the chargees do not warrant these.
- Interested bidders must deposit Kshs. 50,000.00 for Property No. 1, Kshs. 1,000,000.00 for Property No. 3 & 4 and Kshs. 500,000.00 for Property No. 2 in CASH OR BANKERS CHEQUE with the auctioneer before being allowed to bid.
- Sale is subject to a reserve price, and the auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid without giving any reasons for doing so.
- Interested bidders are requested to view the properties between 10.00 am and 5.00pm and our office will assist the bidders to point out the properties subject to prior arrangement.
- 25% of the purchase price must be paid to the auctioneer at the fall of the hammer and the balance to be paid in 60 days for the Property No. 2 & 3, 30 days for Property No. 4 and 90 days for Property No. 1 to the chargees.