Kiambu County Thika Kiganjo Farmers Estate Storeyed Residential Block Auction
Duly instructed by our PRINCIPALS,THE CHARGEE’S ADVOCATE & CHARGEES,in exercise of their statutory power of sale, under Land Act Section 90 and Section 96 of the Land Act No. 6 of 2012 of the Laws of Kenya, we shall sell the under mentioned properties together with all the improvements erected thereon by public auctionon:-
WEDNESDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2018,AT OUR OFFICES AT LEAKEY’S STORAGE LTD, LUNGA LUNGA ROAD, INDUSTRIAL AREA NAIROBI – STARTING AT 11.00 A.M.
PRIME RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY SITUATED WITHIN KIGANJO FARMERS ESTATE, THIKA SUB-COUNTY – KIAMBU COUNTY
All that parcel of land known as L.R. NO. THIKA/ MUNICIPALITY BLOCK 30/1009, KIGANJO FARMERS ESTATE, THIKA SUB-COUNTY – KIAMBU COUNTY.SITUATION: The property is in Kiganjo Farmers Estate, Thika sub county, Kiambu County. It is situated approximately 650 metres off and to the left of Kiganjo-Chania Feeds all-weather road, deviating at Alpha High School sign post.it is about 30 metres past Mwediwa building. AREA: The plot Measures 0.0924 hectares or thereabouts. TENURE: Freehold Interest. REGISTERED OWNER: The property is registered in the name of JENEFFER WANJIRU MUNGAI. IMPROVEMENTS: Erected on the subject property is a PARTLY INCOMPLETE THREE STOREY RESIDENTIAL BLOCK AND A FOUNDATION TO PROPOSED RESIDENTIAL BLOCK. SERVICES: Immediate access road is earth surfaced. Mains electricity and piped water services are connected into the subject property. Foul drainage is into a septic tank.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All interested purchasers are requested to view the properties and verify the details, as these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our clients. Sale will be sale is “ON – AS –IS – WHERE – IS – BASIS”.
- Interested bidders are required to pay a refundable deposit of 1,000,000.00(ONE MILLION KENYA SHILLINGS)PER PROPERTYto obtain a bidding number and catalogue at the auctioneer’s offices, before the auction date.
- The declared purchasersMUST deposit 25% of the purchase price by bankers’ chequeby close of business of auction day. The balance will thereafter be payable to the Chargees/Chargees Advocates within thirty (30) days.
- Sale is subject to reserve prices and necessary consent.
- Further details and conditions of sale are available on request at our offices and viewing of the propertiescan be done during normal working hours by prior arrangements with ourselves.
FOR MORE AUCTION DETAILS CONTACT LEAKEY’S AUCTIONEERS KENYA HERE