Kiambu County Kihara Three Bedroom Apartment Auction
Duly instructed by our PRINCIPALS,THE CHARGEE’S ADVOCATE & CHARGEES,in exercise of their statutory power of sale, under Land Act Section 90 and Section 96 of the Land Act No. 6 of 2012 of the Laws of Kenya, we shall sell the under mentioned properties together with all the improvements erected thereon by public auctionon:-
TUESDAY 25THSEPTEMBER 2018,AT OUR OFFICES AT LEAKEY’S STORAGE LTD, LUNGA LUNGA ROAD, INDUSTRIAL AREA NAIROBI – STARTING AT 11.00 A.M.
- PRIME APARTMENT SITUATED WITHIN KIHARA PARK APARTMENTS, KIHARA, KIAMBU COUNTY
All that property known as FLAT NO. C3 ERECTED ON L. R. NO. KIAMBAA / KIHARA / 2510 (KIHARA PARK APARTMENTS) KIAMBU COUNTY. The subject property is easily identifiable as FLAT NO. C3 on the second floor of Kihara Park Apartments.LOCATION: Kihara Park Apartments are located about 100 metres off Kihara-Gacii Road turning off at St. Stephen A.C.K Kihara Church within Kihara, Kiambu County. AREA: The plot extends to 0.101 hectares i.e. 0.2496 acres approximately. TENURE: Leasehold Interest for a term of 99 years with effect from 1st May, 2010 at a peppercorn rent. REGISTERED OWNER: The property is registered in the name of RITA NYAGUTHII MURAGURI.IMPROVEMENTS: Erected thereon are blocks of flats which afford a total of 16 NO. Apartments.The subject Apartment FLAT NO. C3for sale is a:THREE BEDROOMED APARTMENT WITH A PARKING BAY. SERVICES: Main services water, electricity are connected to the property. Foul disposal is into a septic tank. The tarmacked Kihara-Gacii Road is about 100 metres away. Nairobi city centre is within a commuting distance.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All interested purchasers are requested to view the properties and verify the details, as these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our clients. Sale will be sale is “ON – AS –IS – WHERE – IS – BASIS”.
- Interested bidders are required to pay a refundable deposit of 1,000,000.00(ONE MILLION KENYA SHILLINGS)PER PROPERTYto obtain a bidding number and catalogue at the auctioneer’s offices, before the auction date.
- The declared purchasersMUST deposit 25% of the purchase price by bankers’ chequeby close of business of auction day. The balance will thereafter be payable to the Chargees/Chargees Advocates within thirty (30) days.
- Sale is subject to reserve prices and necessary consent.
- Further details and conditions of sale are available on request at our offices and viewing of the properties can be done during normal working hours by prior arrangements with ourselves.
FOR MORE AUCTION DETAILS CONTACT LEAKEY’S AUCTIONEERS KENYA HERE