Kenya Debt Collection & Credit Control Courses
- A 2 – DAY IN-HOUSE / TAILOR-MADE COURSE
- ATTENDED EXCLUSIVELY BY YOUR COMPANY STAFF
- The challenges of the 21st century and beyond and their impact on debts
- Our debt culture
- Concepts of cash flow, inflationary erosion, VAT and their impact or relevance to debts and finance
- How to gain bargaining and negotiating confidence through the C.I.F. system
- How to collect debts effectively using the G.T.M. system
- Over 20 characteristics of difficult debtors and the over 20 counter strategies to help you succeed against the difficult debtors
- Creating good debt / credit control systems
- Qualities of a good credit controller
- Video – Its in the Mail
- Legal aspects of debt collection.
- Lectures, Group case studies, Group discussions, Video and Powerpoint presentations
- We shall offer a competitive fee quotation based on the location of the course.
EVALUATION OF YOUR CREDIT MANAGEMENT OPERATION
- Manpower Services can also visit your organization and assess your credit management systems for 2 to 3 days and give you recommendations for improvement.
- We shall be pleased to give you a quotation for the in-house consultancy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND YOUR 2 DAY IN-HOUSE OR 3 DAY OPEN COURSE?
- Management, Accounts, Credit Control, IT, Sales staff, Legal, Risk Analyst. In case of banks, representative from most sections and departments.