Kenya Airports Authority Automobile Auctions -Motor Vehicles , Motor Cycles , Fire Trucks
The Kenya Airports Authority invites sealed tenders for the following:-
MOTOR VEHICLES, MOTOR CYCLES AND FIRE TRUCKS WHICH WILL BE SOLD AS-IS-WHERE-IS BASIS TENDER NO: KAA/308/2015-2016
- 1 VOLKS WAGEN JETTA 1.6 KAT 177X Headquarters , Nairobi
- 2 SUZUKI MOTOR CYCLE KAH 843 F Headquarters , Nairobi
- 3 SUZUKI MOTOR CYCLE KAH 842 F Headquarters , Nairobi
- 4 ISUZU NPR- MINIBUS KAT 279X Eldoret International Airport
- 5 NISSAN DOUBLE CABIN KAT 236X Moi International Airport
- 6 RENAULT FIRE TRUCK GK T307 Moi International Airport
- 7 RENAULT FIRE TRUCK GK U004 Moi International Airport
- 8 ISUZU MINI BUS KAT 277 X Wilson Airport
- 9 RENAULT FIRE TRUCK GK U002 Wilson Airport
- 10 VOLKS WAGEN JETTA 1.6 KAT 213X Wilson Airport
Interested eligible firms may obtain further information and inspect the tender documents at the Kenya Airports Authority Headquarters at JKIA, 2nd Floor, (Procurement & Logistics office) from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm local time, Monday to Friday except lunch time between 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm and on public holidays.
Tender documents may be purchased at Kenya Airports Authority Headquarters -Nairobi, Moi international Airport-Mombasa and Eldoret international Airport- Eldoret for non-refundable fee of Kshs.1, 000.00 for each document. Payment will be made to the cashier at KAA HQS, MIA, and EIA by cash or Banker’s Cheque payable to the Kenya Airports Authority. The applicant or his/her agent will pick tender document at the procurement offices, upon Production of a payment receipt or download the document from Kenya Airports Authority Website (www.kaa.go.ke/business/tenders ) or IFMIS Portal (supplier.treasury.go.ke) free of charge.
Duly completed tender documents in plain sealed envelopes with TENDER NUMBER AND TITLE OF THE TENDER clearly indicated on the envelope shall be addressed to:-
The Ag. Managing Director,
Kenya Airports Authority,
Kenya Airports Authority Headquarters Building,
Airport North Road,
P.O. Box 19001-00501,
and be deposited in the Tender Box located on the 2nd Floor of Kenya Airports Authority Headquarters Building at JKIA , so as to be received on or before 17th May 2016 at 11.00am and shall be valid for a period of 90 days after bid submission. Late bids shall be rejected. Opening of bids will take place immediately thereafter at the Conference Room, 5th floor, KAA HQ’s Building in the presence of tenderers/representatives who wish to attend.
Canvassing for the tender by the tenderer or by proxy shall lead to automatic disqualification of their tender.