Kenya Airports Authority Assets Disposal Auctions 2018
PUBLIC AUCTION OF UNSERVICEABLE AND STORE ITEMS
Kenya Airports Authority invites interested bidders for Public Auction of obsolete and unserviceable assets as follows:-
- Appointed Auctioneer : Galaxy Auctioneers
- Viewing dates: 13 th June 2018 to 15th June 2018.
- Auctioning dates : From 18 th June 2018 to 23rd June 2018
- Venue : Airports as specified below
Items to be auctioned among others include:
- Used Furniture & Seats
- Used Trolleys
- Used Computers & other ICT equipment
- General Electro- Mechanical parts
- General Building Hardware
- Assorted Scrap Metals
The auction dates shall be as follows:-
- MONDAY 18TH JUNE, 2018 (10.00 A.M.) AT KENYA AIRPORTS AUTHORITY HEADQUARTERS. THIS AUCTION SHALL INCLUDE ITEMS FOR DISPOSAL AT JOMO KENYATTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
- MONDAY 18TH JUNE, 2018 (3.00 P.M.) AT WILSON AIRPORT.
- WEDNESDAY 20TH JUNE, 2018 (10.00 A.M.) AT MOI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.THIS AUCTION SHALL INCLUDE ITEMS FOR DISPOSAL AT UKUNDA AIRPORT.
- THURSDAY 21st JUNE, 2018 (10.00 A.M.) AT MALINDI AIRPORT. THIS AUCTION SHALL INCLUDE ITEMS FOR DISPOSAL AT MANDA AIRPORT
- SATURDAY 23rd JUNE, 2018 (10.00 A.M.) AT ELDORET INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. THIS AUCTION SHALL INCLUDE ITEMS FOR DISPOSAL AT KISUMU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
CONDITION OF SALE
- All interested purchasers are requested to view the items as per the dates shown above and verify their respective details as these are not warranted by neither the Auctioneer nor KAA as the items are being offered for sale “As-is-where-is” basis. 2. All the interested purchasers will be required to pay a deposit of kshs. 25,000.00 for the items on auction. 3. Where the bid price is lower than the deposit price, the bidder will be refunded the difference between the bid price and the deposit amount on presentation of the receipt. However, where the bid price is higher than the deposit, the bidder will need to pay not less than 25% of the total value. The Balance must be paid within 24 Hours failure to which the award will be cancelled and the deposit forfeited and the item sold to the second highest bidder.
- Catalogues containing details of items to be sold are on sale from the Kenya Airports Authority’s Cash offices for Nairobi stations and cash offices in all respective stations at a non-refundable fee of kshs. 500.00. or download the catalogue from Kenya Airports Authority Website (www.kaa.go.ke/business/tenders ) free-no charges. 5. Sale will be subject to the reserve price. 6. All purchased items shall be paid for and collected from respective Kenya Airports Authority premises within 7 days from the date of the auction failure to which, the Authority will charge storage at a rate of 500/= per day until collection. If the items are not collected within 14 days, the items will be forfeited to the Authority. 7. For any clarification, please get in touch with Galaxy Auctioneers on 0722 814034, Procurement Office on telephone 020 6611232 or procurement officers in the respective airports.