Kajiado Prime Residential Properties For Auction
Duly instructed by our PRINCIPALS, THE CHARGEE, In the exercise of its statutory power of sale, we shall sell by public auction the under mentioned properties together with all the improvements erected therein on:- FRIDAY 1ST APRIL 2016, AT OUR OFFICES SITUATED AT LEAKEY’S STORAGE LIMITED, LUNGA LUNGA ROAD, INDUSTRIAL AREA – NAIROBI STARTING AT 11.00 A.M.
PRIME RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES FOR AUCTION WITHIN OLOOLOITIKOSHI TOWNSHIP (BIRIKA), KAJIADO COUNTY TITLES: L. R. NOS. KAJIADO/OLCHORO – ONYORE/7937 & 7938 OLOOLOITIKOSHI TOWNSHIP (BIRIKA) – KAJIADO COUNTY.
SITUATION: The properties are situated approximately 250 metres off Pipeline Road, within Olooloitikoshi Township (Birika) Kajiado County.
AREAS: Each title is approximately 0.0510 of a Hectare or 0.1260 of an Acre approximately.
TENURE: Freehold Interest REGISTERED Both titles are registered in the name of FREDRICK MUNYUA.
OWNER: IMPROVEMENTS: The plots were void of any structural improvements at the time of inspection.
SERVICES: Mains electricity is readily available for immediate connection to the properties.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All interested purchasers are requested to view the properties and verify details, as these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our Principal and the sale shall be on “ AS –IS – WHERE – IS – BASIS”.
- Interested bidders are required to pay a refundable deposit of Kshs. 100,000.00 to obtain a bidding number and catalogue at the auctioneer’s offices, before the auction date.
- The declared purchaser MUST deposit 25% of the purchase price by bankers’ cheque by close of business of auction day. The balance will thereafter be payable within thirty (30) days to the Chargee.
- Sale is subject to a reserve price and necessary consent.
- Further details and conditions of sale are available on request at our offices and viewing of the properties can be done during normal working hours by prior arrangements with ourselves