Kajiado Land For Sale By Public Auction
Under instructions from our principals, the chargees, in exercise of their statutory power of sale, we shall sell by Public Auction the under mentioned properties and all the improvements erected thereon.
SALE ON WEDNESDAY 6TH APRIL, 2016 AS FROM 11:00A.M IN OUR OFFICES AT CPF HOUSE 3RD FLOOR ALONG HAILESELASIE AVENUE NAIROBI. All those properties known as TITLE. NO. KAJIADO/DALALEKUTUK/4730 & 4731 registered in the name of WILFRED KIKAET KUYO. They are freehold titles each measuring 0.050Ha or 0.124Acres and located about 2.2kilometers to the South East of Kajiado town off and to the left of Nairobi-Namanga road. Kajiado County. The properties are vacant. Mains electricity and water services are available for connection.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All interested bidders are requested to view the properties and verify the details for themselves as the auctioneers or the chargees do not warrant these.
- Interested bidders must deposit Kshs. 50,000.00 for Property No. 1, Kshs. 1,000,000.00 for Property No. 3 & 4 and Kshs. 500,000.00 for Property No. 2 in CASH OR BANKERS CHEQUE with the auctioneer before being allowed to bid.
- Sale is subject to a reserve price, and the auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid without giving any reasons for doing so.
- Interested bidders are requested to view the properties between 10.00 am and 5.00pm and our office will assist the bidders to point out the properties subject to prior arrangement.
- 25% of the purchase price must be paid to the auctioneer at the fall of the hammer and the balance to be paid in 60 days for the Property No. 2 & 3, 30 days for Property No. 4 and 90 days for Property No. 1 to the chargees.