DT Dobie Kenya Disposal Of Uncollected Vehicles Notice 2016
Notice is issued in pursuance to the provisions of section 5 of the Disposal of Uncollected Goods Act (Cap. 38) to the owners of the vehicles mentioned below to take delivery of the said vehicles from D. T. Dobie & Company (K) Limited, within Ninety (90) days from the date of publication of this notice upon payment of all accrued bills plus storage charges up to the date of taking delivery and costs of advertising.
Name Make Reg. No.
- Philebert Magere Mercedes Benz T958AQJ
- Ministry of Agriculture Mercedes Benz290 GD GKA 431K
- Ministry of Devolution Nissan Patrol GKA 264E
- County Government of Isiolo Nissan Patrol GKB 197A
- County Government of Nyamira Mercedes Benz E240 GKA 455L
- Daniel Padwa Nissan Pathfi nder CE553W
- Wargen Services Ltd Mercedes Benz Sprinter KAP 410Z
Failure to comply with the obligation to take delivery as stipulated above, D. T. Dobie and Company (K) Limited, will sell the said motor vehicles (without further reference to the owners) either by public auction or by private treaty. The proceeds of the sale shall be defrayed against all the accrued charges. The balance if any shall remain to the owners’ credit but should there be a shortfall, the owners shall be liable.