Diani Land For Sale By Public Auction
Duly instructed by our PRINCIPALS, THE CHARGEE, in exercise of their statutory power of sale, in realization of security, we shall sell the under mentioned property together with all the improvements erected thereon by public auction on: – WEDNESDAY 30TH MARCH 2016, AT MOMBASA CITY, OUTSIDE THE GENERAL POST OFFICE – STARTING AT 11.00 A.M.
PRIME RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION LOCATED WITHIN UKUNDA/DIANI AREA – KWALE COUNTY
All that parcel of land known as TITLE NO. KWALE/DIANI COMPLEX/1295, UKUNDA/DIANI AREA, KWALE COUNTY. THE PROPERTY IS IN UKUNDA DIANI AREA, KWALE COUNTY. It is situated about 1.7 kilometres off and to the left of Likoni – Lunga Lunga tarmac road deviating at Diani Beach road. It is located about 430 or 320 metres off and to the left of Ukunda – Diani Beach road deviating at either Rock Starz Village or Keystone furniture workshop respectively. It lies about 140 metres to the North Uping Complex Apartments. THE PLOT MEASURES (0.10 HA.) APPROXIMATELY 0.25 ACRES. Tenure of the title is FREE HOLD INTEREST and the property is registered in the name of LABAN TONI M’MBOLOLO. IMPROVEMENTS: Erected on the plot is:- AN INCOMPLETE PART DOUBLE STOREY HOUSE, SERVANT QUARTER AND SWIMMING POOL. Access into the subject property is via a temporary fitted GCI sheets gate. SERVICES: Immediate access road is earth surfaced. Piped water and mains electricity services are readily available for connection into the subject property. Foul drainage is directed to a septic tank. The old Malindi Road which grants main access is tar-surfaced and in good state of repair and maintenance. USER: Residential.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All interested purchasers are requested to view the property and verify the details, as these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our clients as SALE WILL BE “ON – AS –IS – WHERE – IS – BASIS”.
- Interested bidders are required to pay a refundable deposit of Kshs. 100,000.00 to obtain a bidding number and catalogue at the auctioneer’s offices, before the auction date.
- The declared purchasers MUST deposit 25% of the purchase price by bankers’ cheque by close of business of auction day. The balance will thereafter be payable within thirty (30) days to the Chargees.
- Sale is subject to reserve prices and necessary consent.
- Further details and conditions of sale are available on request at our offices and viewing of the property can be done during normal working hours by prior arrangements with ourselves.