2018 May Nimag Kenya Auctioneers Motor Vehicle Auctions
Under instructions received from our financiers, motor dealers the charge in the exercise of the charges power sale, we shall sell the under mentioned repossessed motor vehicles, Tuk-Tuk and chattels by public auction on Wednesday 9th May, 2018 commencing from 10.30am as shown below:
IN THE MATTER OF REPOSSESSION
- MOTOR VEHICLE DEALER=VS=MARTIN ONYANGO ACHAR
Motor Vehicle Reg No. KCF 663B HONDA FIT. To be sold at Rehan Yard behind Ganjoni Post Office
- MOTOR VEHICLE DEALER= VS= MARTIN ONYANGO ACHAR
Motor Vehicle Reg No. KCB 316 R TOYOTA WISH. To be sold at Rehan Yard Behind Ganjoni Post Office.
- MOTOR VEHICLE DEALER
Motor Vehicle Reg No. KCJ 055Z TOYOTA SIENTA. To be sold at Rehan Yard behind Ganjoni Post Office.
- MOTOR VEHICLE DEALER=VS=JOHN STEVE BUORO
Motor Vehicle Reg No. KCL 712D TOYOTA VITZ. To be sold at Rana Showroom opposite Express House
- MOTOR VEHICLE DEALER =VS=JARED ISAAC OTIENO
Motor Vehicle Reg No. KBK 975P TOYOTA AVENSIS To be sold at Al-Riaz International Show Room Moi Avenue
- MOTOR VEHICLE DEALER =VS=JOHN STEVE BUORO
Motor Vehicle Reg No. KCH 264X TOYOTA PASSO to be sold at Al-Riaz International Show Room Moi Avenue
- BANK =VS= CECILIA MKAMBURI MKAYA
TVS TUK-TUK KTWA 390S at Our Showroom Highlife Building.
- MICROFINANCE =VS= JOSEPH NYAMAI T/A J. Electronics. To be sold at our showroom Highlife Building.
TV “ 17’’ LG Flat Screen, Small Radio Fly Boy, Wall Fan, Assorted Electronic Wire Cables, 1000 Pieces of CD’S and DVD’S, Panasonic Speaker, Four Assorted Computer Riders, Assorted CPUS.
CONDITION OF SALE
- Sale is subject to reserve price. 2. Auctioneer or the principal does not guarantee any property. 3. Auctioneer can reject bidder without giving reasons. 4. For motor vehicle all cash or bankers cheque to be deposited to motor vehicle dealers account. 5. Strictly cash to the fall of the hammer.
FOR MORE AUCTION DETAILS CONTACT NIMAG AUCTIONEERS KENYA HERE